12.18.2008

Fun Times... Not that long ago!!!

I was looking through my web page and found these pictures... They are just too much fun to post on one site so I will share with you all, I'm so nice :o) This was like.... when the Neufelds' went to Canada I believe so like a couple months ago... not that long ago, but it as a blast Gent, Heather, Erica, Lyz, Gabe, Josh & I met up at The Packs house with our coolio foolio bikes and rode allllllllll the way town and back. It was such a blast and OF COURSE we took some awesome awesome pictures... So here is the result from our photo shoot, Get ready to be amazed.............................................








2 comments:

Holly Genevieve said...

You guys look so cute on your bikes!!

Anonymous said...

uhm. we dont see eachother that often. why arent you blogging abount your life?!