8.11.2009


I do not have a face to see,
Or put inside a frame.
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss,
I don't yet have a name.
Not yet can you hold my tiny hands,
Nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song,
Or cuddle me so near.

But all that will change, come next February;
When they say I am due.
And I can't wait until I meet you!

All I ask between now and then
Is your love for me to grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait;
Just think of all the joy we'll know!

So as you're waiting patiently,
Please pray lots of prayer for me.
I cannot wait to be a part
Of this wonderful family!

Baby Farias Due February, 2010

This is the sweet poem that my Brother & Sis-n-law had waiting for us all on our doors after church Wednesday Night!
I cannot even begin to say how excited I am for this little one to start making an appearance... You can't hide it much longer!!!!!

Congrats to the best two people in the world love you both so much Juan & Crystal

4 comments:

Megan Neufeld said...

I got kind of emotional when I saw it but Sean and I both knew what it was as soon as we saw it! Aww, it's baby time!!!!

Holly Genevieve said...

I didn't know that's how they announced it!!! How cute

Jennifer Connell said...

Aww!! What a cute way to announce it!

Anonymous said...

Awe how cute!!